top of page
DISCOUNTED WEEKEND PASSES FOR VETERANS & FIRST RESPONDERS! #OUR HEROES
* Promotional/Advertising or Sale Materials, not approved by SHADOWS FOUNDATION. Anyone found to be in violation of this policy will be removed from the festival grounds.
* Underage drinking will not be permitted in the campgrounds or the concert arena. Anyone found participating in or contributing to underage drinking will be brought to the attention of local law enforcement personnel and could result in eviction from event with no refund. MUST BE 21 YEARS or older.
* NO illegal paraphernalia or substances permitted on premises.
* NO Firearms or Weapons are permitted on premises.
* NO Outside food within the concert arena is allowed.
* No campfires or Charcoal BBQ's will be allowed in the camping areas. Propane Grill's are allowed.
* EASY UPS: A designated area will be available for easy ups. There will be minimal shaded areas provided so be ready for some fun in the sun! STAKES IN THE GROUND ARE NOT PERMITTED!
* Dogs! Dogs are allowed but MUST BE ON A LEASH and Pick up after your dogs!
* Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
* ALL concert attendees must be wearing their event wristband at all times while in the concert arena.
* ALL guests drinking alcoholic beverages must be ID checked and wearing an ID wristband at all times while at The Big Sting Music Festival.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at The Big Sting Music Festival.
* All vehicles are subject to a thorough search.
* Vehicles with an Overnight Parking Pass will be parked in an area in close proximity to the campsites. There is NO overnight parking at The Big Sting Music Festival without an Overnight Parking Pass.
* Absolutely NO sleeping in cars within the overnight parking lot is permitted.
FOR THE CAMPERS - BE IN THE KNOW!
* If your purchase includes multiple campsites, all campsites will be placed together upon the purchasing attendee’s arrival. The name on the ticket purchase is required to assign campsite locations. Purchaser must be present before additional campsite attendees can be shown to their campsite.
* Camping can be a fun and enjoyable experience. Please make sure it's this way for everyone by reading the following rules and regulations:
* Quiet hours: 1am to 7am. Please have all generators turned off by 1am.
* All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older & have a Valid I.D. or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. NO exceptions.
* Be respectful of your neighbor. It’s only for a weekend!
* Put all trash in the trash cans provided. Glass bottles are okay in the campground, but aluminum is preferred. Garbage filled campsites will be grounds for eviction. Pick up after yourselves and leave your campsite the way you found it.
* Propane Grill's are allowed in the camping areas.
* Ice will be available for purchase to campers if needed.
* The facility reserves the rights to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
* BRING POTABLE WATER FOR DRINKING AT CAMPSITE. Bottle water and other beverages will be available in the concerts arena for purchase.
* RV's -Please enter The Big Sting with a full water tank and an empty grey water tank. There is no water available for refill and NO septic tank to dump. No dumping grey water when leaving. All tanks must remain closed at all times.
* If you are of the age and plan to drink alcoholic beverages at your campsite or campgrounds please make sure you are wearing your wrist band. You could be questioned by camp ground security and local officers at any time. No exceptions.
* Bringing your own food and beverages into the campsites is allowed, but will not be allowed within the concert arena. Food, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase in concert arena.
* All Camping attendees are subject to search upon entry. Surrendered items are considered forfeited upon entry.
* The Big Sting is not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items or if you do, BRING AT YOUR OWN RISK and please lock them in your vehicle for safety.
bottom of page